Saturday, January 14, 2012

For every chapter there is a beginning...

'In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.' - Lewis Carroll
And thus begins my journey into the world of blogging. Much like Alice, I feel as though I am taking a very long and slow tumble into uncharted territory. In this instance, not exactly a walk on the moon as there are probably thousands of others sharing their thoughts in a similar forum, but new to me none-the-less. This is especially true since I cannot yet imagine why anyone would want to read my ramblings. However, I have appreciated so many others blogs when finding new recipes or learning new and more efficient ways to craft that I have decided to follow the encouragement of friends. Friends you know you are and I thank you for thinking that my words and thoughts contain enough value to be broadcasted.
                                                                                                                                  -Sabrina